This development consists of 24 large 4 bedroom apartments all ensuite. Each apartment has a plinth area of 200 – 220sqm. and contains a large lounge with a balcony facing Kirichwa Kubwa River and State House grounds. It also contains a dining room and kitchen with a service balcony (yard).
- Extensive landscaped gardens abutting Kirichwa Kubwa River and facing State House grounds.
- Large infinity swimming pool and children’s pool.
- Club house and restaurant
- Basketball court and volley ball court.
- Jogging track along the river
- Solar lighting to all public and common areas and along Githunguri Close which is the access road.
- Street lights powered by solar all along the boundary of the property.
- High speed lifts.
- 2nos. standby generators each with a rating of 175 KVA. The generators will power all common areas, lifts and apartments.
- Adequate parking for all residents and guests, these include basement parking and surface parking covered in port shades from South Africa.
- Each apartment will be provided with a servant quarter.
- Borehole and overhead water storage tank with a capacity of 200 cubic meters. This translates into water storage and supply of 3,225 litres for each apartment.
- Boundary wall all round with electric fence and razor wire on fence along the river.
- CCTV from gatehouse connected to each apartment to identify visitors and intruders.
- Security/reception area for each apartment block and basement parking security lobby area